No testimony in District of Columbia yet. Heard about a bill or proposed rule change we should know about? Email us at .
- DC Court Offers Chat Informational Services — (via @rzorza) (8/4/14)
- See Tom Gordon on a DC Bar Panel Thu: The Promise of Limited License Legal Technicians to Increase Access to Justice (3/19/14)
- The Most Dangerous Idea in the History of the D.C. Bar (6/22/12)
- An Interview With Cynthia Wright, Chair of the [District of Columbia] Committee on Unauthorized Practice of Law (3/5/12)
- Strong Opinion from the DC UPL Committee Regarding Supervision of Attorneys by E-Discovery Vendors (via @TanenholzLaw) (1/18/12)
LawHelp.org provides referrals to local legal aid and public interest law offices, basic information about legal rights, court forms, self-help information, court information, links to social service agencies, and more in your state. While the legal referrals were created for those qualifying for legal aid, many of the resources provide general legal information and self-help resources.